Life has been moving at a pace that is a little too fast for me lately.
- We have a place to live in our new city!! The actual move is scheduled for late June.
- Bean has 10 fingers and 10 toes. We had the big anatomy scan last week and everything is right where it should be. No news on the gender front though – more on that later.
- I have OFFICIALLY deferred my grad school admission until the Fall of 2011. Conversations have been had and the form is in the mail.
- When Bean arrives in September, I will be a stay-at-home Mom.
- Our taxes have been filed and payments have been made. Grumble, grumble…..
- According to my gyno’s records (I looked yesterday), I have gained two lbs a year for the last three years.
- At this moment, I weigh 13 lbs more than my wife who is almost 20 weeks pregnant.