Two days until the ultrasound. Thursday morning bright and early. I’m not clear about the timeline, but I’m thinking that the transfer will be somewhere in the neighborhood of a week or two from now. Thinking isn’t always that helpful with all of this though, so who knows. Got to wait until Thursday for the update. For the next installment of expert information.
Assuming that we get a blastocyst that comes through the thaw, we are coming up on our third try. Maybe the third time’s the charm.